Good Reads for the Week: 10/19/2012
Yo yo. I’m coming at you with this week’s Good Reads a day early because tomorrow I’m going to watch a powerlifting and won’t be able to post.
I’ve got an awesome list for you though. Actually, I was going to try to pick out a “Top 10” list of posts, but the list was too damn long because there are so many good ones this time. I guess that’s a good problem to have.
Before I get to the list though, a few announcements.
1. Tomorrow is the last day to pick up Chad Waterbury’s new HFT (High Frequency Training) program for 50% off (50 bucks, which is a complete steal). I’ve started incorporating some of his ideas into my own training and I really like it. I really recommend you check it out yourself and see if it’s something you might be interested in using. You can read more here.
2. I have a few cool posts/articles in the works that I think you’ll really dig.
- A soup to nuts tutorial on how to do skater squats and how to incorporate them into your program. I’m about half way done and it’s shaping up to be pretty cool.
- An update on the high frequency pressing routine I’m currently doing. I’m pressing four times a week, and I’m going to share how I’m doing that without running my shoulders into the ground. This is new for me so it’s still a work in progress, but it’s been fun so far.
If you have any specific questions on either of those things, let me know in the comments below and I’ll try to address them.
3. Adam Bornstein from Livestrong.com just started a really cool new personal website: bornfitness.com. Adam is a smart dude and a great writer so give it a look.
Ok, here are a few blog posts you may have missed during the week.
And now for the best articles from the week. Enjoy!
No Quit Tips Part 2 by Sean Hyson. This is actually Part 2 of a series, but I included first because it’s actually an interview that Sean Hyson did with me. So, it goes first
That’s it for this week. Have a great weekend!